Facebook for Business Online Course
Still no participant
Still no reviews
Why your pharmacy needs to engage in social media?
- Learning Object 1 – What is Facebook and why use it? Explore Facebook for personal and business use. Looking at profile types and groups.
- Learning Object 2 – Creating a Facebook account, security settings, finding friends and how status updates work.
- Learning Object 3 – Looking at social media marketing, Facebook groups, events and business pages.
- Learning Object 4 – What to post, attracting fans and encouraging engagement.
- Learning Object 5 – Best practice and measuring your success on Facebook.
DurationThe course includes access to the learning materials for 60 days. It comprises of approximately 15 hours of high quality audio and visual content.
A few points..
- highly interactive – video, scenarios, checklists & more
- ongoing online support – get your questions answered
- Discounted price: £90 original price £99
- Please allow 24 hours for us to set-up your account
- This course is non-refundable & must be completed within 60-days
Our Main Teachers
Why your pharmacy needs to engage in social media? Facebook is a ‘must-use’ social network for many businesses. It is not just a network of people playing games or sharing pictures of their pets. Almost all businesses will benefit from having a well maintained Facebook business page and a strong optimised Facebook profile can help you become more visible in […]
Price : 90 (£)
Max Availability : 50
Difficulty : Medium
Location : Web
Typology : Premium