Wokingham, Berkshire, United Kingdom
Drawing on relevant expertise and information from both internal and external sources, make a contribution towards the preparation and uploading of critical regulatory documentation for notifications in the Medical Device area.
- From varying data sources, identify and extract required data to create and/or maintain product records.
- Maintaining data integrity of product and legal manufacturer information
- Preparing submissions of licenses
- Setting and communicating timelines for license variations and renewal approvals
- Submitting license applications to authorities to strict deadlines
- To assist other members of the team with issues as they arise
- Reviewing company practices and providing advice on changes to systems. Liaising with, and making presentations to regulatory authorities
- Successful graduation in a Life Science degree or equivalent
- Proven data administration experience
- Strong database experience
- Strong team player
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, ability to influence and motivate
Additional information about the process
Johnson & Johnson is an American multinational medical devices, pharmaceutical and consumer packaged goods manufacturer founded in 1886.
This job with Johnson & Johnson is a temporary assignment and is being managed by Kelly Services on behalf of Johnson & Johnson. Successful candidates will be placed at the Johnson & Johnson assignment and managed by Kelly Service
10.00 – 12.00 GBP
To apply for this job please visit www.jobg8.com.