Do you have experience in Medical Affairs administration? Have you worked in the pharmaceutical of medical or cosmetic sectors? Do you want to work for a leading global pharmaceutical company where your career can really take off?
If you can answer “yes” to any of these questions, we may have just the job for you?
We are looking for an experienced Medical Affairs Assistant to be responsible for supporting a small team involved in managing adverse event reports for their medical and consumer-related over-the-counter products. You will need to follow Company Standard Operating Procedures, internal business practices and regulatory guidance documents to ensure compliance with worldwide safety regulations and corporate policies.
This role is to manage the department’s inbox and triage enquiries to the most appropriate team. You will also compile metrics reports, raise purchase orders, set up vendors on the database, track departmental budgets, manage filing and archiving systems and provide general administrative support.
Please also note that this role is currently based in Maidenhead but will move to High Wycombe in May 2020.
* On-site car parking and cycle storage
* Subsidised on-site restaurant
* Comprehensive training
* Discounted staff shop
* Annual bonus scheme
* Shuttle-bus service to and from Maidenhead railway station
* Hours of work are Monday to Friday 09:00AM-17:30PM
* Compilation of monthly metrics on escalated enquiry handling and API updates
* Involvement in quarterly reconciliation activities
* Management of the departmental in-trays including daily checking of the departmental electronic mailbox
* Management of artwork approvals process
* Archiving of ABPI job bags in Zinc MAPs/hard copy
* Managing system access for Zinc users
* Facilitating the timely payment of vendors by: setting up vendors on the relevant system, raising Purchase Orders, and receipting invoices.
* Managing hard copy and electronic filing systems
* General administrative duties, i.e. letter writing, photocopying, scanning, arranging meetings, opening and distributing post, and ordering stationery
* Booking hospitality for internal meetings and transport and accommodations for external events
* Managing department diaries and planner · Coordinating the completion of escalated Medical Information enquiries within the Medical Affairs Team
* Involvement in organising off-site team meetings
* Producing agendas for departmental meetings, and minutes when required
Key Working Relationships with:
* Trade associations including ABPI and PAGB
* Healthcare professionals including pharmacists, smoking cessation advisors and doctors
* Associations of healthcare professionals, including pharmacists and doctors
* Regulatory Agencies
* Non-governmental organisations
* Medical Affairs (local, regional and global)
* Marketing, especially Professional Marketing (local, regional and global)
* Regulatory Affairs (local and regional)
* Previous administration experience would be advantageous
* Knowledge of SAP/LINX would be advantageous
* Knowledge of Ariba/eMarketplace would be advantageous
* Knowledge of Zinc MAPs would be useful
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook Key competencies
* Ability to build and establish strong and productive relationships
* Demonstrates exceptional attention to detail
* Strong and effective communicator
* Excellent standard of written English
* Ability to prioritise work effectively
* Demonstrates ability to work with teams and individuals
If you have a background in drug safety, medical compliance, pharmacovigilance or the pharmaceutical sector, and you’re looking for rewarding career with a global leader, apply today!
To apply for this job please visit www.randstad.co.uk.