A fantastic opportunity is available for a Medical Writer to join our Global Medical Affairs team based in our HQ in Slough.
This role is integrated within Medical Affairs responsible for medical and evidence generation activities during the development and throughout the entire life cycle of the product.
The post-holder is responsible for all relevant medical science support activities under the guidance of the medical science Director and writing, editing and maintaining high quality Medical and Clinical documentation which is essential for business growth and building a strong reputation with Health Authorities as well as facilitating and supporting the ongoing marketing of RB medical devices.
This role is responsible in:
- Build understanding of the literature and current medical opinion
- Support the teams regarding new clinical data or medical press coverage
- Plan and conduct of fair-balanced assessment of efficacy and safety data and provide advice on the best approach to drive brand growth
- Assist in registration and development of RB Global products globally
- Serve as a technical point of contact for governance activities and collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Provide medical support and oversight for promotional activities:
- Support the writing, editing and reviewing of diverse Regulatory and Clinical Documents required for global RB product development and registration activities.
- Provide input and edit/review Clinical documents such as Study Protocols, Investigator’s Brochures and Informed Consent Forms
- Collaborate with subject matter experts across multiple departments to ensure quality and technical accuracy of documentation
- Edit and proof reading of text written by other team members and providing constructive feedback
- Review, improve and maintain existing documentation
- Help create and maintain audit system/trails of all document changes
- Prepare responses to Medical Information requests where appropriate
- Assist with systematic literature searches/reviews as necessary
- Work with the Manager to ensure that working documents and other appropriate documentation are updated and current
- Understand clinical and medical data for the product and competitors
- Provide the team with innovative stimulus about the product portfolio
Is this You?
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably associated to healthcare or the life sciences
- Experience in preparing medical or scientific documents (medical writing) to a high standard is essential and experience of working in or for the Healthcare OTC industry is highly desirable
- An understanding of healthcare compliance and guidelines is desirable
- Knowledge of consumer healthcare is a distinct advantage
- Fluent English (oral and written)
- Ability to develop appropriate research strategy and conduct a systematic review of available published data including retrieval, critical appraisal and appropriate citing of literature
- Excellent written/oral communication skills
- Experience of scientific writing and ability to adapt style and content for different target audiences
- Excellent attention to detail, technical editing and QC skills
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly Global organisation.
To apply for this job please visit rbsocial.referrals.selectminds.com.