A new entry level opportunity has become available for someone who would like to start a career within pharmacovigilance / drug safety in the life science / pharmaceutical sector.
Pharmacovigilance Coordinator (Graduate/Entry Level)
£20-22k + benefits
A new entry level opportunity has become available for someone who would like to start a career within pharmacovigilance / drug safety in the life science / pharmaceutical sector. Your main purpose will be to support the Pharmacovigilance Manager and team with administrative activities along with processing case safety reports, reconciliation workloads and tracking compliance. This is a great opportunity to get into industry with a very reputable and exciting company. The successful candidate will have a positive attitude and ability to prioritise, plan and organise heavy workloads.
- Organising, planning, preparation and coordination of general administration duties to the Pharmacovigilance / drug safety department and Manager
- Monitoring case safety follow-up queries and post-marketing follow-up
- Tracking and coordinating case reconciliation
- Maintaining a strong GCP/GPVP, cGxP and H&S knowledge
- Reviewing the follow-up folder daily and distributing follow-up requests to the correct person
- Recently graduated BSc/MSc Life Science or Scientific degree
- Computer literate
- Ability to work and communicate with people on all levels
- Work experience within an administration environment outside of studies to demonstrate transferable skills
- Knowledge of Pharmacovigilance and the drug development cycle advantageous
If you meet the outlined requirements and are interested in this position then please feel free to send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or if you have any questions regarding the role then please call 0118 959 4990.
If this role is not quite right for you, but you are interested in hearing about new career opportunities, then please still get in touch as further roles are available. Additionally, if you know someone that may be interested in this role then please feel free to pass this advertisement on
To apply for this job please visit www.pharmiweb.com.