Career Level Manager
Experience 3 Years
Pharmacy Technician – Medicines Safety & Optimisation
Pharmfinders are currently working on behalf of our client whom are looking to recruit a Senior Pharmacy Technician to lead on Medicines Safety and Medicines Optimisation from their offices in Colchester.
Our client provides a wide range of services directly to patients and through Primary & Secondary Care provision and Community Health Services in Essex
This is an excellent opportunity for a diligent Pharmacy professional looking to take on a senior position and lead the Pharmacy provision across the organisation.
- Permanent opportunity, Monday to Friday – 37.5 hours weekly.
- Lead Medicines Safety Agenda across the organisation
- Apply & Update NHS guidance, Governing Body and Regulatory guidelines to Pharmacy provision
- Analyse & Report on Medicines Safety incidents, recommending action plans, preventative initiatives & Improvement plans
- Ensure Medicines Management agenda is implemented
- Provide leadership, guidance & direction to Pharmacy teams on medicines safety & management
- Experienced & registered Pharmacy Technician
- Primary / Secondary Care Pharmacy working experience
- Previous Medicines Management experience
- Strong leadership & communication skills
- Flexibility and adaptability to manage a changing workload
What to do now?:
If you would be interested in finding out more information about this role or would like to be considered for this role Apply Today! Contact Ashling 07511 049 494 , email@example.com