Quality Assurance OfficerCompany:
Ipsen LtdJob Description:
To achieve our Bold Promise, the UK and Ireland Medical Department have an exciting opportunity for a QA Officer to join the team based in Bath Road, Slough.
The Quality Assurance Officer will provide administrative support for the implementation and maintenance of the local Quality Management System (QMS). This will be in compliance with Corporate requirements and national regulations. They will provide direct support to the QA Managers in the organisation of the day to day aspects of the QA Department. They will assume responsibility for providing QA Support and maintenance of various Quality systems, metrics and documentation.
Your key accountabilities will include;
- Assist in the management of QMS processes, including but not limited to generating Deviation, CAPA, Change Control forms and auditing
- Management of Product Complaints cases in Trackwise and Mistral
- Performing the administrative check of documents generated in Easidoc, such as; SOPs, Work Instructions and Forms
- Assigning new training in Ipsen training systems in line with the agreed training matrix
- Providing support in generating documentation during Ipsen local and global regulatory inspections and audits
- Generation of minutes and Quality Metrics from Quality and Medical meetings
- Assist in the generation of Quality Metrics and QMS dashboards as required
- Perform archiving of Quality documents
- Conduct training in Quality systems and processes
To be successful in this role:
- You will ideally have qualifications/degree as a Pharmacist, Chemist, Microbiologist or Engineer Degree
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
To all recruitment agencies: Our website is only intended for individuals and preferred suppliers of Ipsen. Any resumes submitted will be deemed the sole property of Ipsen, unless such search firms/employment agencies have been engaged by Ipsen HR for this position and a valid agreement with Ipsen is in place. In the event a candidate who was submitted outside of the Ipsen agency engagement process is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid.
Ipsen is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, family status, marital status, age, disability, sexual orientation, religion, race, national or ethnic origin, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law
IPSEN is committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications, individuals are encouraged to apply regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships
To apply for this job please visit ipsen.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.