A leading manufacturer of nutrition, health and beauty products require a Regulatory Affairs Officer to join its Technical Information team. As a junior Regulatory Affairs Officer you will provide support to the company’s nutritional product range. You will ideally be educated to degree level in chemistry or a nutrition related subject. You will also have knowledge and/or experience within regulatory affairs or compliance.
Regulatory Affairs Officer Duties:
- Collate, update and maintain raw material database, including: supplier material specification, MSDS and technical documents as directed by Development Chemist Nutritional / Senior regulatory coordinator
- Assist in the data input and maintenance of PD laboratory ‘COPTIS’ database
- Creation, control and maintenance of Product Information File (PIF) / Technical file for all formulated products using COPTIS software
- Exploring capabilities of COPTIS software to develop more efficient processes
- Assist in the collation of data for Customer/Retailer specific requests
- Support the creation and control of operating procedures for the Product development team in the area of regulated product.
- Maintain the document archive for regulated products
- Support on Medical Device, Nutritional, Pharma and general factory documentation requirements
- Build rapport with external raw material suppliers and internal departments/personnel
- Carry out any other reasonable duties at the request of the Development Chemist Nutritional and/or Senior Regulatory Coordinator
Education and Experience:
- Educated to A -level in a Science-based subject, ideally Chemistry – essential
- Educated to Degree level in Science-based subject, ideally Chemistry – desired
- Knowledge of regulations relating to the nutritional / Medical device / Pharma industry – desired
- Ability to use computerised information systems to input, retrieve and update all relevant data – essential
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office gained through practical experience – essential
- Knowledge and experience in using COPTIS database – desired
- Experience with Nutritional supplement regulations – desired
- A confident individual able to communicate effectively with all levels of personnel
- Ability to efficiently plan, organise and manage own workload
- Strong administration skills and good attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise workload of others
£20k – £24k depending on experience.
21 days annual leave + bank holidays; 2% bonus depending on company profit and performance.
Monday – Thursday 08:00 – 17:00, Friday 08:00 – 14:00
To apply for this job please visit www.jobsonly.co.uk.