We are a team on a mission, to put accessible and affordable healthcare in the hands of every person on earth. Our mission is bold and ambitious, and it’s one that’s shared by our team who shares our values, to dream big, build fast and be brilliant.
To achieve this, we’ve brought together one of the largest teams of scientists, clinicians, mathematicians and engineers to focus on combining the ever-growing computing power of machines, with the best medical expertise of humans, to create a comprehensive, immediate and personalized health service and make it universally available.
babylon was included in WIRED’s 2016 Top 100 Hottest Startups in Europe and CB Insights 2017 Global ‘AI 100’ list. Fortune Magazine included babylon in their 2017 list of ’50 Companies Leading the AI Revolution’, the only listed company using AI in healthcare delivery.
At babylon our people aren’t just part of a team, they’re part of something bigger. We’re a vibrant community of creative thinkers and doers, forging the way for a new generation of healthcare.
We’re only as good as our people. So, finding the best people is everything to us. We serve millions, but we choose our people one at a time…
Be a part of the first digital NHS practice in England.
We are looking for exceptional dynamic & innovative individuals to join the team as clinical pharmacists. This is a fast-paced environment where you have the opportunity to influence healthcare in the future and pave the way for our profession. You will work closely with GP’s, nurses and other healthcare professionals to care for both NHS and private patients. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual who is able to work independently and has brilliant problem solving abilities.
Your Role Is To
- Consult with patients digitally & in clinics
- Maintain governance in creative ways
- Monitor prescribing
- Support QOF
- Work in a multi-disciplinary team
Who Will Fit The Role
- Independent prescriber
- Registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC)
- Flexible with regards to working hours and location
- Good communicator
- Team player
- Loves technology, IT literate & able to use multiple systems
- Competitive salary package including share scheme
- Free babylon for you and your family
- One of the nicest offices you’ll ever see, located in the heart of Chelsea
- On site table tennis and video game competitions
- A real entrepreneurial spirit and drive to make a tangible difference in the world
- Free weekly yoga or football sessions
- Pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- BUPA health and life insurance
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.